Red Ribbon Campus Activities
Birdville High School
Kelly Grossman, Contact
Monday (Theme: “We Are RED-Y To Be Drug Free!”/Red Day)
- Students and staff will get a red ribbon with the Red Ribbon Week theme to wear throughout the week.
- Students and staff may wear red attire.
Tuesday (Theme: “Bury Drugs In The Sand!”/Adam Sandler Day)
- All classes will make up a ribbon-shaped poster with each student signing a red slip and attaching it to the poster. The posters will then be assembled by StuCo into an even bigger ribbon and it will be hung in the cafeteria.
- Students and staff may dress in clothing like Adam Sandler.
Wednesday (Theme: “Keep Your Life In Check!”/Checkered And Plaid Day)
- A presentation about the harmful effects of drugs will be provided in each class.
- Students and staff may dress in checkered or plaid attire.
Thursday (Theme: “Put A Cap On Drugs!”/Hat Day)
- A Kahoot Game will be played by students in each class about Drug Awareness and Prevention.
- Students and staff may wear a hat.
Friday (Theme: “Leave Drugs In The Past!”/Decades Day)
- At lunch, students will write on a colored strip of paper of a future goal. Students will add each strip to a chain, demonstrating that “We Stand Together Against Drugs and Promote a Healthy Future!”.
- Students and staff may wear decade attire.