Red Ribbon Campus Activities
(Celebrated Oct. 12–16)
Birdville High School
Kelly Grossman, Contact
Monday (Theme: Fall Break)
Wednesday (Theme: “RED-Y To Be Drug Free!”/Wear Red Day)
- We encourage all students and staff to wear red today.
- Activity: There will be an Alcohol/Drug Awareness Kahoot during all four lunches.
Thursday (Theme: “Outshine Drugs!”/Wear Neon Colors)
- Students and staff may wear Neon colored attire.
- Activity: Students and staff may sign the Drug-Free Pledge at the D300 office or on the “Scary Drugs” bulletin board. If students sign the pledge and bring it to the D300 office, they will get a stress-reliever ball with the BISD CORE Values on it.
Friday (Theme: “Superheroes Don’t Do Drugs!”/Dress Like A Superhero)
- Students and staff may dress like a superhero.
- Activity: Students will see an “Interview With Forensic Chemist” from the Drug Enforcement Administration.