Red Ribbon Campus Activities
Lynn Poston, Contact
Monday (Theme: “Introduction To Red Ribbon Week!”)
- Students and staff may dress in Red!
- All students and staff will receive red ribbons to wear this week.
- Leadership classes will view a drug awareness slideshow.
- Daily Announcement Topic: “Why Celebrate Red Ribbon Week?”
Tuesday (Theme: “Superhero Day!”)
- Students and staff may dress as their favorite superhero!
- Social Studies classes will draw their drug-free superhero and the picture will be posted in hallways.
- Daily Announcement Topic: “Awareness About Marijuana!”
Wednesday (Theme: “Stay Strong Against Drugs!”)
- Students and staff may wear camo!
- ELA classes will complete activity, “How I Stand Strong Against Drugs!” and share with the class.
- Daily Announcement Topic: “Dangers Of Vaping!”
Thursday (Theme: “Choose JOY, Not Drugs!”)
- Math classes will view a “Choose Joy” slide show and video and complete the activity, “Five Things That Bring Me Joy!”
- Daily Announcement Topic: “Prescription Medicine Abuse!”
Friday (Theme: “Two Good For Drugs!”)
- Students and staff may pair up with a friend and dress like twins!
- Daily Announcement Topic: “Saying NO To Alcohol!”