Red Ribbon Campus Activities
Lynn Poston, Contact
Monday (Theme: “Kick Off Red Ribbon Week!”)
- Red Ribbons will be distributed to students and staff to wear.
- Students and staff may wear red to show “We Are Drug-Free!”
- Lesson: “Drug-Free Me!” – This is an introductory lesson on the meaning of Red Ribbon Week and students will learn about different types of drugs. They will also do an activity.
Tuesday (Theme: “Drugs Are Old School!”)
- Students and staff may wear their favorite retro/decade style.
- Announcements will include Drug and Alcohol Awareness information via Counselor Connections.
Wednesday (Theme: “Team Up Against Drugs!”)
- Students and staff may wear their favorite jerseys.
- Lesson: “Fentanyl, One Pill Can Kill!” – Students will learn about Fentanyl and how one pill can kill someone. They will also do an activity.
Thursday (Theme: “Friends Don’t Let Friends Do Drugs!”)
- Students and staff may partner up and be twins.
- Lesson: “How To Say No To Drugs!” – Students will learn various ways to say no to drugs. They will also do an activity.
Friday (Theme: “Follow Your Dreams And Be Drug-Free!”)
- Pajama Day at Richland Middle School! Students and staff may wear school appropriate pajamas.
- Announcements will include Drug/Alcohol Awareness information via Counselor Connections.