Red Ribbon Campus Activities
John D. Spicer Elementary
Suzanne Smith and Lisa Wolf, Contact
Monday (Theme: “You KEN Be Drug Free!”/Pink Barbie Day)
- Students and staff may wear pink today.
- The Red Ribbon Week Pledge will be read during the morning announcements.
- Red Ribbons with the Red Ribbon Week theme will be distributed to all students and staff.
Tuesday (Theme: “My Future Is Drug Free!”)
- Students and staff may dress for success today. Dress up showing the career you might want to have in your future.
- There will be a Red Ribbon Week Morning Assembly in the Big Gym, 1st – 5th grades.
Wednesday (Theme: “We Are RED-Y To Be Drug Free!”)
- Students and staff may wear red today. Look fun in your red!
Thursday (Theme: “Be Kind To Your Mind And Live Drug Free!”)
- Students and staff may dress in a “feeling” color today. (Some children already have “Smiley” or Emoji shirts to wear.)
Green: Calm and Peaceful, Pink: Love, Purple: Love, Yellow: Happy, Black, Gray: Worried, Blue: Sad, and Orange: Confident.
Friday (Theme: “I’m Too Smart For Drugs!”)
- Students and staff may wear their favorite college shirt or jersey today.