Time is Running Out
Have you submitted your Free and Reduced Application?
Thursday, Oct. 28 is the last day for families to submit their free and reduced application. A key component of the application is that it is used to identify families eligible for funds through the P-EBT program. If you received P-EBT funds in 2020–21 and do not complete the 2021–22 form, you will not be eligible for P-EBT funds or other benefits in 2021–22.
NOTE: Breakfast and lunch are still free for all students during the 2021–22 school year. However, we ask all families to complete the application to be eligible for other benefits.
Don’t miss this opportunity to potentially help your family!
View complete details https://www.birdvilleschools.net/freeandreduceddetails.
Monday (Theme: “We’re In the Business of Being Drug Free!”)
· Red Ribbons will be distributed to students and staff to wear.
· All students and staff may dress in professional attire.
· ELA classes will watch a video titled “Red Ribbon Week” and complete the activity sheet titled “We Want to Hear From You.”
· Daily Announcement Topic: “Say No to Alcohol!”
Tuesday (Theme: “Follow Your Dreams!”)
· Students and staff may dress as their favorite Disney character!
· Math classes will complete and share Red Ribbon Week Pledge.
· Daily Announcement Topic: “Saying No to Marijuana and Vaping!”
Wednesday (Theme: “Let’s Band Together!”)
· Students and staff may wear their favorite Music Band shirt.
· Social Studies classes will view a slideshow titled “Say No to Drugs!”
· Daily Announcement Topic: “Saying No to Prescription Drug Abuse!”
Thursday (Theme: “Too Cool for Drugs!”)
· Students and staff may dress up in tie-dye.
· Science classes will watch a video titled “Making Tough Choices with Kid President” and view/discuss slideshow titled “Making Good Choices!”
· Daily Announcement Topic: “Saying No to OTC Abuse!”
Friday (Theme: “RAM Spirit Day!”)
· Students will show their RAM Pride by wearing their purple spirit wear.
· Students in elective classes will create their own self-care action plan.
· Daily Announcement Topic: Recap Announcement.
Richland MS invites you to the first PTA meeting of the 2021-22 school year!
October 14, 2021
Meet your 2021-2022 Board Members
Connect with Parents
Learn how we help and support RMS
Mrs. Poston, RMS Intervention Counselor, will be teaching a guidance lesson on Suicide Awareness and Prevention, using BISD's approved Lifelines Curriculum, to all RMS students the weeks of September 13th and 20th.
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM 7th grade football
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM 7th grade volleyball
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM 8th grade volleyball
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Hispanic Heritage Night