Birdville ISD Employee Benefits
You will complete annual enrolllment through THEbenefitsHUB. Each enrollment page has helpful information and videos about available benefit plans. Log-in information has been reset for Open Enrollment, please use the instructions on the log-in screen.
What's Changing for 2021-2022
Not much this year! Medical rates on all plans are increasing. Only the Active Care HD and Central/North Texas Baylor Scott & White plans have plan design changes. Below is a quick a recap of a few important points
Medical - If you change plans, you will receive a new card. Otherwise, you will not receive a new card unles you request one by calling the assistance line below. Pricing and network links are available below. For questions about TRS ActiveCare plans and assistance please call 1-8666-355-5999.
HSA - The HSA limits will change to $3,600 individual coverage and $7,200 family coverage. Catch-up contributions limits remain at $1,000. NOTE: Your household may not be enrolled in both an FSA and HSA during the same plan year.
Resources and Assistance for Annual Enrollment 2021-2022
Below are important presentations and enrollment assistance options.
How to Enroll:
Step 1: View the 2021-2022 Enrollment Guide for rates and benefits available;
Step 2: View the District's benefits presentation;
Step 3: Starting 7/12, enroll by going to THEbenefitsHUB enrollment site http://www.mybenefitshub.com/birdvilleisd then click THEbenefitsHUB in the middle of the page. Helpful information on each benefit will be available at the top of each page as you go through enrollment;
- or - download the Mobil App: Text FBS BIRDVILLEISD to 800-583-6908;
- or - Call the FBS Call Center at 866-914-5202 Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. English and Spanish assistance available. Please complete the enrollment checklist prior to calling.
- or - Contact the District's Benefit Specialsit, Susan Dippolito, at 817-547-5782 or email@example.com.
If You Need Assistance:
- 1 on 1 in-person by appointment only: Schedule an in-person appointment available from 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Click here to schedule your appointment.
7/20 (English only) 7/21 (English only) 7/27 (Spanish only) 7/29 (English only)
Please complete the enrollment checklist prior to your appointment.
- FBS Call Center: 866-914-5202 Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. English and Spanish assistance available. Please complete the enrollment checklist prior to calling.
- District Benefits Specialist: By phone 817-547-5782, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person by appointment only.
- TRS/Blue Cross Blue Shield: Personal Health Guides available 7 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday at 1-866-355-5999 For questions about the HD, Primary, Primary+, and AC2 plans, transition of care, and pre-authorizations.
- Scott & White HMO: 1-800-321-7947 for questions about the regional Scott and White HMO plan.
- 403(b) and 457 Retirement Plans: Click here to schedule a virtual appoinmtnet with the disctirct's TCG representative, Clayton Puckett. Additional resources below: