CLASS OF 2020: Final Transcript Requests
We will be using Parchment to send your final transcripts to your future university or college. We can also send to NCAA and scholarship organizations.
This is for the graduating classes of 2020 and 2021 ONLY!
Please visit Parchment to request a transcript.
If you are a member of the 2020 or 2021 graduating class, please visit the Parchment website by clicking here or by clicking the title above.
- You get three free official transcripts.
- After that, you must pay $3 for each transcript.
- Please pay close attention to the graduation year you select. If you choose 2020, you will be charged $5.
Our recommendation is that you DO NOT request an official copy be sent to yourself as this counts as one of your three free ones. Instead, you can access your unofficial transcript in Skyward under the Student Performance tab. Also, Parchment will send you an unofficial transcript to your email once you request an official copy.
*If you are ordering a transcript for Tarrant County College, please select the Fort Worth campus even if you do not plan to attend that campus. This will allow your transcript to go straight to TCC so that it can be seen at ALL campuses.
You will need:
1) Your full legal name
2) An email address that you check and that is NOT your Birdville ISD email address.
3) ID # -- This will be your lunch number
You must pay $5 for each official transcript you request.
2019 and Prior Graduates:
Alumni may request transcripts at https://birdvilleisd.revtrak.net/Transcripts.