Senior 2020 IMPORTANT Information
Don't miss out on walking because you were not informed!
We are having the Graduation Ceremony at Globe Life Park in Arlington on June 14th at 8pm.
The district has just announced a lot more details about how graduation will occur. Please check out all the information on the district's graduation page.
Graduation Dress is still being strictly enforces this year. More than anything we want this ceremony to feel as special as possible. We want to give you all the Pomp and Circumstance as is possible under these circumstances. One way to do that is to practice the same formal dress requirements as all pf the classes that preceded you.
Below are all of the standards of dress as defined by Haltom High School and Birdville ISD. If you have special needs, please contact your counselor. They may be able to help.
Seniors Dress Requirements
- Gown (pressed - do this ahead of time because they are severely wrinkled)
- Only the tassel may be worn on the cap - no other adornments, writings or decorations allowed
- School appropriate hair
- No flip flops or athletic shoes (black dress shoes only)
- No facial piercings of any kind Nothing worn outside of gown other then cords, medals, sashes issued by the counselors
- No bags, back packs or purses
- No gum
- No cell phones or electronic devices, no ear phones/buds
- Black dress shoes (no athletic shoes)
- Black hose or tights that cover toes (no exceptions)
- Dresses/skirts must be black
- Dresses/skirts must be school appropriate in length but must not show below the robe
- Dresses/shirts must not show above the collar of the gown
- Black slacks with black socks or hose
- Top must meet or overlap at waistband of skirt or pants
- Appropriate jewelry
- Black dress shoes (no athletic shoes) o All black cowboy/western boots are acceptable
- Black socks
- Black dress pants (no jeans or shorts)
- Black belt White dress shirt with collar (must be pressed)
- Black tie -- no decoration
- No T-shirts with or without a collar
If there are religious reasons preventing you from following these requirements, you must speak Mrs. Sheasley several days before any senior event.
Please record your name pronunciation!
- Can choose to drop middle name completely or just do middle initial.
- Can not substitute your official middle name for a nickname.
- We will pronounce your as closely as possible to the way their mother/father says it.
- If you have two last names on the official record, the announcer will say both unless you get a legal name change.
- The announcer will say your complete first name, no shortenings.
Still need your Cap and Gown?
Herff Jones will be open Monday through friday from 10am to 2pm for you to go Pick up your CAP and GOWN. If you still need to order and pay for the gown, go to their offices. They have Cap and Gowns in stock for you to buy and take with you.
3300 Joyce Dr. Suite A
Fort Worth, TX 76116
COREY SCHNEIDER Haltom High School Rep
If you placed an order and there is an error, Please email Herff Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org