- Swimming is 7th period for the entire year.
- Practices are held at Keller Natatorium -1000 Bear Creek Pkwy, Keller.
- A bus will pick athletes up in the horsheshoe at the front of HHS after 6th period to take them to the natatorium.
- Practice is from 2:35 to 3:55pm every day.
- A bus will leave the swim center by 4:15pm returning the athletes to HHS student parking lot by 4:45-5:00pm.
Swimmers are expected to be at practice every day ready to swim with swimsuit, swimcap, and googles.
If a swimmer misses practice, they will be marked absent. The parent will need to call attendance for appointments, etc.
Coach will alert swimmers to any practice changes through Remind 101.