All students excel through innovation and responsive learning environments.
The mission of Birdville ISD is to ensure that all students position themselves to excel with integrity in an ever-changing global society through innovative and responsive learning environments.
Strategies with Specific Results
- We will craft a system of innovative learning approaches, patterns, and practices that respond to the unique needs, interests, and talents of all students.
- We will ensure a culture of integrity, service, and community committed to excellence, innovation, and responsiveness.
- We will leverage the use of time, resources, and space to address the needs and learning goals of our students and community.
- We will expand and enhance unique learning opportunities through strategic partnerships both in and outside the district.
- All students will realize their full potential and apply themselves to academic excellence without self-imposed limitations.
- All students will own their learning and aspire to achieve high academic goals.
- All students will demonstrate personal responsibility and integrity reflective of noble character.
- All students will be fully equipped and motivated to contribute to the greater good by unleashing their unique talents and gifts.
In accordance with our beliefs, mission and objectives:
- We will make decisions in the best interest of students.
- We will treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will model and expect personal responsibility.
- We will practice responsible stewardship of our resources.
- We will not compromise our commitment to excellence with integrity.
- We will not give up on any student.