Birdville ISD Board of Trustees6125 East Belknap Street, Haltom City, Texas 76117Phone: 817-547-5700 | Fax: 817-831-5755PresidentRalph KunkelPlace 6 - Expires 2022
SecretaryJoe TolbertRichard DavisPlace 5 - Expires 2021Kelvin DilksPlace 2 - Expires 2020Place 3 - Expires 2021
> Board Policy Online
All Board Meetings are located in the BISD Administration Building Board Room, 6125 East Belknap, Haltom City, Texas 76117. Closed session begins at 5:30 p.m. and open session starts at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Per Board Policy CDC (LOCAL) all gifts or donations valued at $2,500 or more shall be accepted upon Board approval. (Click here to view Policy CDC (LOCAL))
The following donations were accepted by the Board of Trustees during the November 21, 2019 Board Meeting as part of the Consent Agenda.
Thank you for supporting the students and staff of Birdville ISD.
- Watauga Elementary PTA donated $15,000 to Watauga Elementary School
- Birdville United Band Boosters donated $10,000 to the Smithfield Middle Choir
- Birdville United Band Boosters donated $10,000 to the Smithfield Middle Band
- Richland Area Band Boosters donated $10,000 to the North Ridge Middle Band
- Richland High School Baseball Boosters donated $10,000 to Richland High School
- The Rebel Legacy Project donated $10,000 to Richland High School
- Indeco Sales, Inc. donated furniture valued at $7,500 for use throughout the District
- Texas ASCD donated $5,000 to West Birdville Elementary