Birdville ISD Board of Trustees6125 East Belknap Street, Haltom City, Texas 76117Phone: 817-547-5700 | Fax: 817-831-5755
Vice PresidentJoe TolbertPlace 3 - Expires 2021
Richard DavisPlace 5 - Expires 2021
> Board Policy Online
All Board Meetings are located in the BISD Administration Building Board Room, 6125 East Belknap, Haltom City, Texas 76117. Closed session begins at 5:30 p.m. and open session starts at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Per Board Policy CDC (LOCAL) all gifts or donations valued at $2,500 or more shall be accepted upon Board approval. (Click here to view Policy CDC (LOCAL))
The following donations were accepted by the Board of Trustees during the August 27, 2020 Board Meeting as part of the Consent Agenda.
- Birdville Education Foundation awarded $116,481 in teacher grants to finance educational opportunities outside the scope of the regular operating budget
- Various Donors donated items and money valued at over $9,150 to go towards honoring campus Teachers of the Year for 2019-20
- David E. & Virginia Smith donated $7,500 to Smith Elementary to help classroom teachers offset the cost of materials and supplies
- Costco donated 432 backpacks filled with basic school supplies valued at $6,400 to the students of Binion Elementary
- Snow Heights PTA donated $4,388.60 to Snow Heights Elementary
- Blakely Cabano and family donated $3,000 to Richland Middle School in honor of wife and mother, Teresa Cabano, who taught at BISD for 30 years, with the last 5 being at Richland Middle School. Teresa passed away on June 1, and the family chose to raise funds for Richland MS in lieu of flowers.
Thank you for supporting the students and staff of Birdville ISD.