First Day of School - Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Haltom High School
School Supplies List
Additional Back to School Information(Dress Code, Immunizations, Student Registration,
- School supply list will be provided to students when they begin school in August.
Transportation and more)Freshman Orientation
New Student Registration
- Wednesday, August 13, 2022
Meet the Teacher/Open House:
New Student Documentation Verification
Tuesday, August 2
A-L: 8-11 a.m.
M-Z: 3-7 p.m.
Wednesday, August 3
M-Z: 8-11 a.m.
A-L: 3-7 p.m.
PARENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE CAMPUS:
1) Parent Identification
2) Student Identification (one of the following): Birth certificate, passport, adoption records, or any legal document that establishes identity such as Social Security Card.
3) Proof of Residency: Current utility bill (water, gas, electric), lease agreement, cable bill, mortgage documentation, homeowner's insurance policy, etc.
4) Current immunization records
5) Applicable Custody/Court Orders
6) Child’s educational records from the school most recently attended. (Elementary and middle school students last report card, and high school students an unofficial transcript.) TEA Section 25.002 requires that a child’s prior school district or the person enrolling the child provide certain records to the new school.
- Monday, September 12, 2022 from 5:30pm - 7pm