EARLY DISMISSALS POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Due to Covid we will follow the following procedures
· Parent will come to the door and show driver license through door
· Office personnel will verify ID and call students down
· Parent will wait in car for the student
1. NRMS students who need to leave the building during the school day must be cleared through the front office prior to leaving.
2. Early dismissals are not accepted by telephone, and we cannot call your student out of class before your arrival in the office.
3. A picture I.D. is required when picking up a student for an early dismissal.
4. No early dismissals 30 minutes prior to dismissal. Please plan accordingly.
5. Students will not be released to anyone who is not on the enrollment card listed under emergency contacts in that student’s Skyward file.
6. In the event a student needs to be withdrawn from school, a 24 hour notice is required in order to process the withdrawal paperwork.