I hope everyone had a safe enjoyable summer. Hopefully you were blessed with quality time alongside family and friends to relax following the past school year. Now with renewed enthusiasm for the upcoming school year, I would like to express my excitement to be with you as your School Resource Officer (SRO).
I look forward to the opportunity of interacting with your students as I focus on maintaining a safe learning environment for both students and staff. As we move forward into the school year. I am excited to assist you with any challenges that may arise, and to help educate students and staff on issues related to law enforcement and school safety.
As your SRO, I am committed to:
- Being visible within the school community to help deter criminal activity and student misconduct.
- Attending and participating in school functions.
- Building working relationships with the school’s staff as well as with student and parent groups.
- Initiating interactions with students in the classroom.
- Promoting the profession of law enforcement and being a positive role model to students.
- Working with staff members to establish a safe and secure learning environment.
- Being an advocate on behalf of faculty members for emergency response training.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with your concerns and questions.
I may be reached on the office phone 817-547-5500 ext. 04514.
My school office is located across from the cafeteria in room 1533.
I look forward to working together for the safety of all. Let’s have a great school year.
North Richland Hills Police Department
817-427-7000 PD/817-547-4214 School