TILF (Texas Interscholastic League Foundation)
This foundation provides grants to students who compete at the UIL Academic State Meet. Scholarship values range from $2,000 - $14,000. To be considered, each applicant must meet the following:
List of TILF Scholarships click here.
- Must have competed on the state level of competition
- Must rank high scholastically, at least in top 25%
- Must begin college the same year of high school graduation
- Must attend an accredited college or university in Texas, enroll for and pass a minimum of 12 hours per semester, and maintain a 2.5 GPA
This application system will be accessible at https://www.tilfoundation.org/scholarships/apply/ at that time.
Please have the following items available to submit with your application:
- high school transcript (seven-semester is fine)
- SAT/ACT score reports
- letter of recommendation from your superintendent, principal, assistant principal, UIL coast, or counselor
- copy of the first two pages of your parent or guardian's most recent IRS 1040 form
Contact Trudy Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.382.0916 with any questions.