Who is Eligible to Apply for an Internal/Transfer?

    Full-time district employees, who wish to apply for a posted vacancy, may complete an Internal/Transfer Application. Substitutes and part-time employees are not eligible to complete this application.


    Internal/Transfer Application May be Used: 

    • As an internal application to apply for in-district posted vacancies; and/or

    • As a transfer application to apply for a transfer to another campus location. The transfer window opens mid-March and runs through early June each year. 

    A current resume should be uploaded to all Internal/Transfer Applications.

    Campus Transfer Requests
    Available March 22 - June 4, 2021

    The window to request a campus transfer opens mid-March and runs through early June each year. Instructions to apply for campus transfer postings will be broadcast via The Birdville Bulletin and on HR's website. <<View Instructions to Create an Internal/Transfer Application>>


    Full-Time Birdville Employees
    May Log in to the Internal/Transfer Application Below:

    Substitutes and Part-Time staff are not eligible to complete the Internal/Transfer Application.


    <<Access Internal/Transfer Application>>
    [opens in new window]