Request for a Service Record
  • Request a Service Record 


  • Employees who wish to request a Service Record, may do so by completing the Employee Records Request form.

    Requests are processed in the order they are received. For additional information, you may contact Barbara Eubank at 817-547-5756 or <<email Barbara>>.

    If you are leaving the district, please visit our Separation from District page.