Thank you for your interest as a substitute employee for the Birdville Independent School District!
Substitute Job Opportunities
To be considered for a substitute opening in Birdville, please log in below to complete the
application process. Please indicate your interest in a substitute position by selecting Substitute
Educational Aide or Substitute Teacher under the Vacancy Desired navigation link.
All applications are screened by Human Resources and applicants selected will be invited, via
email, to attend a Substitute Orientation.
A username and password is required for all new applicants. For additional
information you may contact Pat Bynum in our Substitute Office at
817.547.5772. <<email Pat
Substitute Teacher Pay Rates
of 60 college credit hours, without Bachelor’s degree:
* $65 / Day
Bachelor's Degree and Higher (without valid Texas Teacher's Certification):
* $80 per day
* $85 per day beginning on day 11 - 30 of continuous service in the same position
* $90 per day beginning on day 31 through the end of the assignment
Texas Certified Teacher:
* $90 per day
* $100 per day beginning on day 11 - 30 of continuous service in the same position
* $110 per day beginning on day 31 through the end of the assignment
Substitute Clerical / Educational Assistant Pay Rates
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required:
* $60 per day
* $65 per day beginning on day 11 of continuous service in the same position, through the
end of the assignment
How do I Apply?
Visit the link below to apply for a substitute position in the Birdville ISD: