Substitute Professionals are Essential to the Mission and Goals of BISD.
We Need You!
Why serve as a Substitute Professional?
- Flexible schedule
- Earned income
- Have a positive impact on the community
- Build resume and experience
- Develop new skills for personal growth
- Impact lives of students
Why be a Substitute Professional at BISD?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Bonus opportunities for classroom Teachers and Educational Assistants
- Great work environment with an innovative district
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities
- Professional and caring work culture
- Clear and helpful communication from a dedicated HR team
Serve as a Teacher Substitute with as few as 30 college credit hours. If you are unsure if you qualify to be a substitute with BISD, please email David W. Smith, Substitute Coordinator, in Human Resources. <<email David W. Smith>>
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Karen Kearby, Human Resource Substitute Specialist at (817) 547-5772. <<email Karen>>
To view and apply for Substitute Application: <<Substitute Application>>