Birdville ISD’s pre-kindergarten program provides a foundation for our youngest students. Instruction is based upon the academic, social, and emotional needs of students. Our mission is to provide our youngest students with a strong educational foundation based on a curriculum aligned to Pre-kindergarten Guidelines, instruction based on best practices, and an assessment system that relies on data to make informed decisions beneficial to the needs of early learners.
The pre-kindergarten program in BISD currently serves students in four-year old Pre-kindergarten and a limited availability three year old Pre-kindergarten.
Birdville ISD Campuses
- 101- Birdville Elementary – Bilingual
- 102- David E. Smith Elementary – Bilingual
- 104- Jack C. Binion Elementary– Bilingual
- 105- Alliene Mullendore Elementary
- 107- Smithfield Elementary
- 108- Snow Heights Elementary
- 109- Cheney Hills Elementary – Bilingual
- 110- O.H. Stowe Elementary – Bilingual
- 111- West Birdville Elementary – Bilingual
- 112- Holiday Heights Elementary
- 113- Watauga Elementary – Bilingual
- 114- Grace E. Hardeman Elementary
- 115- W.A. Porter Elementary
- 116- Academy C.F. Thomas Elementary – Bilingual
- 117- Foster Village Elementary
- 118- North Ridge Elementary
- 119- John D. Spicer Elementary
- 120- Green Valley Elementary
- 121- Walker Creek Elementary
Inquiries about registration should be directed to your child's home campus.
Inquiries about the Pre-Kindergarten program should be directed to Dawn Fielder, Early Childhood Coordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 817-547-5680.