Welcome, !Tuesday, January 23, 2018
The Academy at Carrie F. Thomas Elementary is committed to student success!
- We will promote intrinsic motivation for success by providing an environment that is safe, supportive, and includes rich, research-based learning experiences.
- We will communicate district, campus, and student goals to parents and the community, and we will be accountable for the progress toward these goals
- We will build positive relationships while maintaining a focus on student accomplishments.
- We will respect diversity as we learn to support each other in all positive academic and social endeavors.
- We will work cooperatively with stakeholders (parents, students, and community).
- We will do what is best for all of our students.
- We will encourage students to dream--to set goals and realize them.
We will do whatever it takes to guide students to success.