BISD High School Team Expectations
All gymnasts are expected to…
- Attend workout every day
- Tutorials should be done in the morning
- Dr. Appointments should not be made during a workout time if at all possible.
- Maintain a positive attitude both in action & speech
- Maintain a good work ethic in the gym and outside the gym. Athletes are expected to be role models on campus.
- Besuited out and ready to work by 2:20 pm
- Have proper workout attire.
- Boys: shirt, shorts, no jewelry, and tattoos covered
- Girls: leotard, spandex, no jewelry (except ear piercings that do not dangle below the earlobe) and tattoos covered
- Leave cell phone/electronic devices put away in the locker room.
- Attend any break workouts offered.
- Drive straight from your home campus to the Shannon Center WITHOUT stopping. Drivers are also expected to not give rides to teammates from campus to gym.
- Ride the bus provided if you do not drive yourself.
- Follow ALL bus rules and be respectful to the bus driver.
- Maintain a passing average in ALL classes.
- Uphold the student code of conduct and extracurricular honor code at all times.
- Maintain appropriate behavior on ALL social media, this includes (but not limited to) pictures, language used, and content.
- Gymnasts will NOT leave workout early unless express permission is given by a coach.