OFFICIAL CLEAR BAG POLICY
Birdville ISD’s Clear Bag Policy applies to all guests attending events as spectators (not participants) at the Birdville Stadium, W.G. Thomas Coliseum and the BISD Fine Arts/Athletics Complex. All bags and personal items are subject to visual inspection prior to guest admittance into the venue. Guests are encouraged to limit the number of items brought with them to these facilities.
Plastic, vinyl or PVC
no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
CLEAR PLASTIC STORAGE BAG
SMALL CLUTCH PURSE
(Not required to be clear)
with or without handle or strap
Size may not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
(Subject to visual inspection)
EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE FOR:
- Diaper bags (subject to visual inspection) which must be accompanied by an infant/young child.
- Medically necessary items (subject to visual inspection).
- Camera/computer bags of credentialed members of the media only.
- All non-clear purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Non-clear Backpacks
- Binocular cases (binoculars may be worn around neck)
- Camera/video bags
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Computer bags
- Fanny packs
- Luggage of any kind
- Seat cushions (with storage areas)