BISD Middle School Team ExpectationsAll gymnasts are expected to…
· Be at work out every day.· Tutorials should be done in the afternoon.
· Dr. Appointments should not be made during workout.
· Maintain a positive attitude both in action & speech.
· Maintain a good work ethic in the gym and outside the gym.
· Be suited out and ready to work by 6:45am. Gym doors will open at 6:30am
· Have on proper workout attire.
· Sign in for any treatment needed & have all treatment/rehab completed by 6:45am.
· Ride the bus from the Shannon Center to your home campus.
· Follow all bus rules.
· Maintain a passing average in ALL classes.
· Maintain appropriate behavior on ALL social media, this includes pictures, language used, and content.
All gymnasts are expected to…
· Participate in all meets you are eligible for.
· Be at ALL home meets regardless of eligibility.
· Arrive at the gym by designated time.
· Ride the bus to and from any away meets.
· Keep phones in lockers during competition (in stands at away meets).
· Maintain a positive attitude and be encouraging to all athletes.
· Stay with your team.
· Notify your coach at least 1 week in advance should you be unable to compete in a meet.
The inability to follow any of the above expectations is grounds for disciplinary action and could result in removal from the team.