Data AnalysisThe Aware tool in Eduphoria redefines student data analysis by making your data “browsable” in a rich, interactive format. Drilling from district to school to individual teacher or student data is just a click away! Because it links with your roster, granting access to teachers is a breeze!It’s so much more than a data analysis package. The individual student view allows staff members to journal parent communication, tutoring entries or any intervention the district wishes to track. Student Personal Graduation Plans can be created from a transcript import, and the custom form builder allows you to create a rich set of secure student forms.
Aware makes benchmark testing a seamless experience for teachers. Creating a benchmark test, assigning it to a class and printing plain paper answer sheets has never been so easy.Features:
- Analyze state assessment data in a rich, interactive grid Create and share custom data views to focus on important issues for your district
- Develop easy-to-administer benchmark tests
- Print answer documents on plain paper and scan with inexpensive retail scanners
- Create a district bank of benchmark questions
- Analyze the impact of your scope and sequence, when used with Forethought
- Build student personal graduation plans
- Create views of data for easy publishing to staff members
- Generate graphs automatically as you are interacting with your data
To access helpful resources for Aware and all other eduphoria! applications, visit the eduphoria! Birdville Resource Page.
Considerations for STAAR Review - Training Materials