View results in Skyward
Skyward – for students who took their test in Birdville ISD in April 2018:
- To access your student’s results, please log into Skyward Family Access at https://familyaccess.birdvilleschools.net/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsstu/fwemnu01.w
- Once you are logged into Skyward, a new online form will be available to you. Click on “fill out Online Form”. Once you click on the link, the following message will appear:
- From here, you should click on step 1 to the right that says Complete Student Assessment Results. Once you click on this link, an access code and link to the Texas Assessment Student Portal will be made available. Write down the access code so you will have it when you click on the link.
- Click on the link to take you to the Texas Assessment Student Portal. It will ask you for the access code provided in Skyward and your child’s date of birth. Once you have entered this information, you should be able to see your child’s STAAR scores.
- Once the PDF of your student’s results (STAAR Report Card) is posted in Skyward, you can locate this document in the Student Portfolio (the same place you locate report cards)
View results directly on Texas Assessment Portal
If you have the Student Access Code. Enter theAccess Code and Date of Birth, then click on
If you do NOT know your student’s Access Code, then click on Lookup Access Code link.
Type in your Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID, D.O.B. and click Go
If Access Code is displayed on screen, then click Go
For additional questions, please contact your student's campus.