Communicate with NTHS
It is each member's responsibility to keep up deadlines related to NTHS events. Here are some places which will help you find the information you are seeking.
For the General Public
- BISD NTHS website - Information regarding membership requirements, directory, applications, how to join, etc. can be found on this website.
- NTHS website(nths.org) - information from the national office such as scholarship applications, job postings, online store, and more are available here.
For Members Only
- Remind 101: Students who have been invited to become members may subscribe to remind101.com. This will allow your NTHS advisor to send notices about deadlines and upcoming events to you. Here's how to subscribe:
- NTHS members: Text @mrsthag to 81010 or visit remind.com/join/mrsthag
- Email Messages: The national office of NTHS will send email correspondence regarding your membership to current members. Be sure to check your email for updates.
- Personally Delivered Messages: Occasionally members will receive personally delivered messages or information from the NTHS advisor via your campus counselor or CTE teacher. Please respond to this information immediately.