• Where do I obtain my Student ID?

    A Student ID can usually be obtained by asking your student or contacting your student's school office. It may also available from one of the following resources: Report card, transcript, Student ID card, School registration paper work

    Comments (-1)

My Account

  • How do I update my e-mail address or make changes to my profile?

    To update user profile information, click 'Manage Account' and choose 'My Profile'. You will be able to update your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, password, and stored payment methods. Be sure to click 'Save User Profile' at the bottom of the screen once you've made the necessary changes.

    Comments (-1)
  • Can I change the username and password on my account?

    For security purposes, the username is not changeable. However, you may edit the password by going to your 'My Profile' settings in the 'Manage Account' section of the home page. Simply click on 'Change Password' under the 'Username' section and type in your old and new password.

    Comments (-1)
  • How do I obtain my username or password?

    Simply click on the 'Forgot Username or Password' button in the secure sign-in area of the homepage. For security purposes, you will need access to the e-mail address you originally used to set up your account. If you no longer have access to that e-mail address, you may create a new account with your new e-mail address. All balances currently tied to your student will appear on the new account.

    Comments (-1)
  • How do I add additional students to my account?

    Students can be added or removed in the 'Add/Remove Students' area of your 'Manage Account' settings.

    Comments (-1)

MyPaymentsPlus Mobile App

  • MyPaymentsPlus Mobile App

    The free MyPaymentsPlus mobile app allows users to view balances, make payments, monitor cafeteria purchase history, and receive low balance push notifications, all from the palm of their hand. To download the app for iPhone or iPad, search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

    Comments (-1)

Payments & Transactions


  • Why did I receive a low balance reminder when there is money in my child's account?

    You may be receiving e-mail alerts for one of the accounts on your profile, such as meal, while the funds on your students account may all be in the general account (or vice versa). You may stop the general or meal alerts by logging into your profile and clicking 'Manage Notifications' under the 'Manage Account' tab. Simply deselect the account which you are not currently using.

    Comments (-1)
  • How do I set up low balance notifications?

    MyPaymentsPlus provides the capability for users to be notified each time their child's cafeteria balance falls below a specified threshold. To turn on notifications, click on the 'manage notifications' option under 'manage account' and follow the onscreen instructions.

    Comments (-1)
  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 

    U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    Email:                         This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 2022

MypaymentsPlus Support