- Possess a food handlers permit
- Have basic knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking and baking
- Be available to work at any location on an on-call basis
- Be willing to learn and follow procedures, policies and requirements of the Nutrition program
- Provide general clean up
- Be able to relate effectively with staff, students and public
Positions are available from August through May, Monday through Friday. Substitutes work from (4) four to (7) seven hours per shift depending on work location assignment. Substitutes will be required to work in any school within the district.
To apply, submit an application.
Applications can be turned in electronically, mailed or dropped off at…
Birdville ISD Administration Building
6125 East Belknap Street
Haltom City, TX 76117
Click to complete online application.
BISD's Personnel Services Offices are open from
8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Applications are also available in the lobby.