What is Title I?
Title I, Part A is the largest federal assistance program for schools. Title I helps students receive a fair, equal, and high-quality education by providing additional funding to support student success. In order to receive these funds, our district and campus must create a plan for refining our educational offerings and involving families in their students' education.
Goals of Title I include:
- Improved student performance and well-being
- Increased family engagement in their child's education
- Better two-way communication between families and schools
As a parent or guardian, you are an important part of our Title I team. We would like to invite you to:
- Attend our school's annual Title I meeting
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities
- Assess whether our Title I offerings meet your child's needs, and offer suggestions for improvement as needed
- Review our school-parent compact
- Follow our parent and family engagement policy
Ready Rosie Information
What is ReadyRosie?
ReadyRosie is an online resource that delivers daily video-based email in either English or Spanish to parents. The ReadyRosie videos feature ideas and strategies for newborns to 3rd grade.
How Does ReadyRosie Work?
Simply watch a video, do the activity modeled in the video with your child, and everyone learns something new! The activities can be done at home, in the car, at the grocery store, at the park, or wherever real life happens .
How Do I Sign Up for ReadyRosie?
If your child is enrolled in pre-K through third grade in Birdville ISD, your child's teacher will email you an invitation to subscribe. However, any parent can register for ReadyRosie at www.readyrosie.com/register , select Birdville ISD and enter in your zip code.