Welcome, !Monday, July 24, 2017
North Ridge Traditions
- In August, we host a "Meet the Teacher" night. Students bring their school supplies to their classrooms and meet their new teacher for the year.
- Our Longhorn Stampede Run as our one and only school fundraiser. Students are challenged to raise money to support their school.
- PTA hosts an Idea Explosion Day in January. Members of our community volunteer time to share their trades and talents with our students.
- Our 5th grade students go on a yearly field trip to Camp Grady Spruce.
- We honor Veterans on Veterans Day each year.
- We are all excited when Nana Puddin comes to present a yearly program in December to our students. He motivates us all to become better people!
- We have a yearly holiday sing a long where all the students join in with our school choir.
- Each year our PTA provides an opportunity for students to shop for their family members in our Holiday Store and eat pancakes with Santa.
- Each year our students participate in an end of the year Field Day.
- We have many clubs and programs for our students to participate in after school.
- At the end of the year, we celebrate with our 5th grade students as they take their graduation walk down our hallways as we all cheer and show our support as they move on to the middle school.