|2014-2015 TEA Distinctions||5 out of 5 (100%)|
|Middle School||North Richland Middle|
|High School||Richland High School|
|Colors||Red and Blue|
OUR HUSKY PROMISE
I PROMISE TO RESPECT AND VALUE THE DIFFERENCES OF OTHERS
INTENTIONALLY WORK TOWARD IMPROVEMENT
DEMONSTRATE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY WORDS AND ACTIONS
AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS OFTEN
BECAUSE I HAVE HUSKY PRIDE!
Our Husky Song
WE'VE GOT HUSKY PRIDE
WAY DOWN DEEP INSIDE.
RED AND BLUE WE LOVE YOU;
WE'VE GOT HUSKY PRIDE.
HUSKIES, HUSKIES ALL THE WAY!
HOLIDAY HEIGHTS MISSION STATEMENT
Holiday Heights is...
a community that fosters lifelong learners,
independent thinkers, and productive citizens with character.
The Discipline Committee of Holiday Heights designed a school wide discipline system to meet the needs of all of our students. Below are the rules that are followed by all students at Holiday Heights:
1. No one has the right to interfere with learning
2. No one has the right to interfere with safety
The Discipline Committee of Holiday Heights designed a school wide discipline system to meet the needs of all of our students. Below are the behavior expectations for all areas that are followed by all students at Holiday Heights:
1. Follow directions when they are given.
2. Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
3. Be respectful towards adults/ students/
4. Talk only at appropriate times.
5. Follow classroom/hallway/cafeteria rules.
Work Habits Expectations:
1. Stay on task/use time wisely.
2. Be on time and prepared with materials/use materials wisely.
3. Complete and turn in class and homework assignments on time.
4. Parent signature on necessary assignments.