THE LAST DAY FOR TESTING AT THIS SITE (BCTAL)
IS FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2022
Staff COVID Testing
Effective: Monday, January 24th
- New Location & New Hours
NO appointment needed. Bring your employee ID.
- HOURS: 6-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday
Stand in the Employee Line upon arrival.
- Birdville Fine Arts/Athletics Complex (FAAC)
9200 Mid Cities Blvd.
North Richland Hills, 76180
East side entrance, park in lot off Precinct Line Rd.
The BISD COVID Testing Center is open for:
- Symptomatic BISD students,
- Symptomatic BISD staff, and
- Asymptomatic BISD staff who are a close contact to someone that tested positive for COVID.
Pre-Register with Goodside Health:
- Click here to Register with Goodwell Health for a COVID Test
- Staff ID: use your Employee ID number
- Select “Yes, please email my results” so that you have proof of your test results.
- If you select “No, please only call me” you will not receive a copy of your test results.
- Your results will be given to you by phone within the same business day by Goodside Health.
- Please be prepared to wait outside in the elements for an extended amount of time. The line for the testing center is outside. Dress appropriately for current weather conditions.
- While in line, masks are not required per Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-38, but are Strongly Supported by BISD.
- When space and circumstances allow, students and employees are encouraged to maintain distance from others.