2021 SAT School Day Testing in BISD
[Rescheduled to March 24]
Birdville ISD is paying for the SAT School Day taking place on Wednesday, March 3 Wednesday, March 24 for 11th grade students and eligible* 12th grade students.
* Eligible 12th grade students are those who did NOT participate in the March 4, 2020 or October 14, 2020 SAT School Day administrations. The campus SAT School Day Coordinator will notify you if you register and are ineligible due to prior participation.
Juniors who missed the opportunity to participate in the PSAT/NMSQT this school year are encouraged to register for another chance to engage with the SAT suite of assessments.
IMPORTANT: Students must complete the Participation & Safety Pre-Screening survey no later than Feb. 5 to participate.
Practice with Khan Academy
Know what to expect
Prepare with the SAT School Day Student Guide
Connect with Colleges by Opting In to Student Search Service (SSS)
Connect with Scholarships
- View College Board Scholarship information (NEW from College Board)
Birdville ISD’s 2020–21 SAT Suite of Assessments administration regulations are guided by the College Board’s SAT national weekend administration health and safety requirements.
- Students won't be allowed to enter the school without a mask, which is required for the duration of testing.
- All students and test administration staff are required to wear a mask or protective face covering.
- Student seating will adhere to social distancing guidelines during testing.
- Students who violate the requirements put in place will be dismissed from the test administration room; if this happens, scores will be canceled.
The CDC recommends taking additional precautions such as:
- Gloves, hand sanitizer, or other personal protective equipment (PPE), regular handwashing.
For additional information contact the department of Advanced Academics at 817-547-8936 or the campus SAT School Day Coordinators.
- Birdville High School 817-547-8027
- Haltom High School 817-547-6079
- Richland High School 817-547-7084