BISD's Dashboard will be finalized by 6 p.m. each workday.
2021–22 Birdville ISD (BISD) COVID-19 Dashboard
- When a student or staff member reports a concern related to COVID-19, BISD’s Director of Health Services immediately begins working to ensure the safety of everyone within our schools and buildings. Any person with symptoms or a positive test result for COVID-19 is immediately isolated from others.
- Schools will notify all teachers, staff, and families of all students in a classroom, extracurricular or after-school program group if a test-confirmed COVID-19 case is identified among students, teachers or staff who participated in those classrooms or groups.
- This is the same data as reported weekly to the Texas Education Agency.
- BISD's dashboard numbers are based on information received from parents and staff. It is critical that parents and staff notify the District of a positive test. The testing agency does not notify the District with test results.
- The student and staff reporting forms will be verified by the District before the data is reflected in the COVID-19 Dashboard.
Student Reporting Form
Staff Reporting Form