School of Leadership
We believe that within each student lies the ability to lead. The RMS Leadership specialization will provide a dynamic learning experience, promoting critical thinking, inspiring confidence, developing problem-solving skills, encouraging service to others, and nurturing the intellectual and social development necessary to fulfill the characteristics of the BISD Portrait of a Graduate.
• Rigorous curriculum and high expectations
• Emphasis in 21st Century leadership skills such as:
- Teaming, collaboration, interpersonal skills
- Personal, social, civic responsibility
- Higher-order thinking and sound reasoning
- Adaptability, managing complexity, self-direction
- Curiosity, creativity, risk-taking
- Interactive communication
- Prioritizing, planning, managing for results
• Targeted leadership development opportunities
• Project-based learning opportunities
Location: Richland Middle School, 7400 Hovenkamp, Richland Hills, TX 76118
Choose Birdville Application
Open Enrollment Application for 2022-23 is NOW AVAILABLE.