During the 2020-2021 school year, Birdville ISD will administer the following federal programs to students that live within the district boundaries:
- Title I, Part A – Improving Basic Programs
- Title II, Part A – Teacher & Principal Training and Recruitment Fund
- Title III – English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement and Academic Achievement Act
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- 21st Century (ASPIRE)
- Adult Education and Literacy
Representatives of privately educated student interested in participation in any of these programs can contact BISD at 817.547.5765.
Rights to Know
According to Every Student Succeeds Act, all parents have the right to know the professional qualifications of their child’s teachers. Professional qualifications include whether the teacher is certified in the grade level or subject they are teaching, the baccalaureate degree they hold, and the field of discipline of their degree or certification. Birdville ISD prides itself on hiring qualified individuals who will do whatever it takes to ensure learning for each student. If you wish to know any information regarding the professional qualifications of your child’s teacher, please make a written request to the principal.