Gina Rader, BSN, RN
I am so happy to be back at Green Valley this year. I received my BSN from the University of Texas - Arlington. Prior to coming to Green Valley, I worked on the Medical/Surgical unit of Texas Health Resources. I am a HUGE college football fan.....GO AUBURN and I absolutely LOVE Mickey Mouse and Snoopy. I look forward to a great year getting to know the all of the scholars and families. Please feel free to email or call with any concerns or questions.
Clinic hours are 7:45 - 3:45; lunch 1:00 - 1:30.
My contact information is:
I understand the concerns related to the uncertainties of the novel coronovirus (COVID-19). Please know the District is in close contact with the state and local health departments. The following guidelines related to the spread of the COVID-19 are recommended by the National Association of School Nurses (NASN):
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Find additional CDC resources on how to clean and disinfect schools.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. For more guidance see the CDC: When and How to Wash
Please visit the district COVID-19 website for the latest district updates. https://www.birdvilleschools.net/covid19