School Phone Number: 817-547-6208
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7:30 - 8:17 a.m. - Pre-AP Physics
- 8:23 - 9:10 a.m. - Pre-AP Physics
- 9:16 - 10:03 a.m. - AP Physics 2
- 10:09 - 10:56 a.m. - Conference Period
- 11:02 - 12:56 a.m. - Pre-AP Physics (Lunch)
- 1:02 - 1:48 a.m. - AP Phyiscs 1
- 1:54 - 2:40 a.m. - On Level Physics
- Tutoring times:
Every Tuesday and Thursday after school until 4:00 PM
(You can also come by and try to catch me in the mornings before school. I will be at school by 7:00 AM every day.)
- Class expectations:
Physics is the most all-encompassing of the sciences. Physics attempts to understand how everything works from the smallest sub-atomic particle to the universe as a whole. It is the framework on which all science and technology is built.
Norms for the class:
- Respect for others, yourself, and the process of learning.
- Responsibilityfor your actions.
- Positive Contributionto the class.
- Effort – Develop a persistent determination for growth.
- Engage in class, think, and participate.
- Open mind- Science is the process of learning from mistakes, crazy ideas, false starts, wild conjectures, and journeys down dead-end roads. We can’t figure anything out if we are afraid to step into the unknown.
Masters of Education - Secondayr Education - University of North Texas
Bachelors of Science - Aerospace Engineering - Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Work experience:
Engineer at Bell Helicopter (5 years)
Teacher (25 years)
Regional Director for National Math + Science Initiative (1 year)
Author of "5 Steps to a 5 - AP Physics 2", and "5 Steps to a 5: 500 Questions to know by test day" by McGraw-Hill
College Board consultant and teacher trainer (15 year)
- Married to Karen two kids (Cole and Alina)