2021-22 Online Student RegistrationJuly 29 – August 18, 2021
Returning Students must complete online registration before their first day of school. Once this is done, parents will not have to go to the school unless notified by the individual school.New Student Document VerificationMonday, August 2A-L: 8-11 a.m.M-Z: 3-7 p.m.Tuesday, August 3M-Z: 8-11 a.m.A-L: 3-7 p.m.PARENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE CAMPUS:1) Parent Identification2) Student Identification (one of the following)
- Birth Certificate
- Adoption Records
- or any legal document that establishes identity such as Social Security Card
3) Proof of Residency (One of the following)
- Current utility Bill such as water, gas, electricity
- Lease agreement
- Cable bill
- Mortgage documentation
- Homeowner's Insurance Policy
4) Current immunization records
5) Applicable Custody/Court Orders
Birdville ISD Pre-K/Kindergarten registration opens online and in person starting April 1, 2021.
Parents electing to register their student(s) online may submit the necessary documentation online or in person by scheduling an appointment with the campus office.
Parents planning to register in person need to make an appointment with the campus office and bring the necessary documentation to the appointment.
In-person registration will be open on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, April 1: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- NO IN-PERSON REGISTRATION ON FRIDAY, APRIL 2.
- Monday, April 5: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 6: 8–11 a.m., 12–3 p.m., and 4–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 7: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 8: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
- Friday, April 9: 8–11 a.m. and 12–3 p.m.
Questions? Please Call 817-547-5712