Kathy LeDouxMath Interventionist(817)547-2452BISD Personalized Learning Math Help:
Contact/Messaging: I have created a Math Intervention Remind so all students, parents, and guardians can keep in contact with me via Remind. I encourage parents and guardians and any students to sign up as well. This will be the fastest way to get intouch with me so I can help when needed. Remind will keep logs of these online conversations, which will help to maintain TEA compliance.
LeDoux Math Intervention 2019-2020: text @ledouxma to the number 81010
Office Hours: Starting on the 30th of this month, I will be holding “virtual” office house from 9:00 – 11:00a and 1:00 – 3:00p. There will be 4 ways to interact with me during these times.
- Using Remind is the first – I will be monitoring and responding to any messages on Remind in real time. See above directions to get set up with Remind.
- I will also be using Zoom. Zoom is an online video conferencing application, and is free to use. You can access Zoom using any device, and will allow me to respond to questions about specific problems/questions using a virtual whiteboard. Here is the link to the Zoom application: https://zoom.us/
- Email me at Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 School YearTutorials:7-7:55 a.m.STAAR Tutorials (3rd-5th graders)Conference Time:11:30-12:15 a.m.Class Schedule 2019-2020:
- Call and leave a message at 817.547.2452. I will get back with you as quickly as possible, but it will come up as “No Caller ID”.
- 8:00-8:10 a.m. Morning Duty K/3rd Awning Car Drop off
- 8:20-8:50 a.m. Kindergarten Math Intervention
- 8:55-9:55 a.m. 3rd Grade Math Intervention
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. 4th Grade Math Intervention
- 11-11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 11:30-12:15 p.m. Conference
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. 1st Grade Math Intervention
- 1:20-2:20 p.m. 2nd Grade Math Intervention
- 2:25-3:25 p.m. 5th Grade Math Intervention
- 3:35-3:40 p.m. After school Dismissal Gym Pickup