Richland Elementary School
Faculty and Staff
Kerri Sands, Principal
Kelli Maikell, Assistant Principal
Michelle Rollins, Counselor
*Due to COVID-19 no schools were grading for the 2019-2020 school year*
81 out of 100
Post secondary readiness distinction
Academic Achievment in Language Arts
Academic Achievment in Science
2020-2021 Enrollment: 257
Red & Blue
Year built: 1952
Last renovation/upgrade: 2016
Middle School: Ricland Middle
Senior High School: Birdville High School
PPCD 3 & 4 year olds
After School Programs:
ASPIRE 21st Century Grant
Richland Mission Statement
Our mission at RES is to collaborate while educating and inspiring students to become lifelong problem solvers in today’s ever-changing society.
At Richland Elementary we believe the best way to accomplish our mission is by incorporating Professional Learning Communities.
· Plan collaboratively
· Analyze student data and make instructional adjustments
· Continue to learn and refine our skills as educators
· Take responsibility for the education and success of each student while setting high standards
· We will embrace the diversity of students, staff, and families to enrich our educational community.
· We will utilize critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration as keys to engage students in their future success.
· We will set goals and higher expectations that will result in academic excellence.
· We will involve the whole school community - students, staff, and families – to educate our students.
· We will be lifelong learners and encourage lifelong learning in our families and students.
· We will attend to the physical, social, emotional, and academic needs of students, staff, and families in an inclusive, positive, and safe environment