Dashboard will be updated weekly by end of business on Friday.
2021–22 BISD ISD COVID-19 Dashboard
- When a student or staff member reports a concern related to COVID-19, BISD’s Director of Health Services immediately begins working to ensure the safety of everyone within our schools and buildings. Any person with symptoms or a positive test result for COVID-19 is immediately isolated from others.
- Schools will notify all teachers, staff, and families of all students in a classroom or extracurricular or after-school program cohort if a test-confirmed COVID-19 case is identified among students, teachers or staff who participated in those classrooms or cohorts.
- This is the same data as reported weekly to the Texas Education Agency.
- In addition to those precautions, this page provides our community with a non-cumulative overview of lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in BISD. The student and staff case numbers will be updated each Friday afternoon to reflect the most recent data available to the District.
- BISD's dashboard numbers are based on information received from parents and staff. It is critical that staff and parents notify the District of a positive test. The testing agency does not notify the District with test results.