Are you experiencing a mental health crisis?
CALL US FIRST*
Our facility is fully operational and serving the needs of our community. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe, including screening all individuals upon entering the facility. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
SAVE TIME AND SAVE LIVES
· Psychiatric screening and assessments available 24/7
· Intake is available for your call, tele-assessments may also be available
SERVICES MAY INCLUDE
· Counselors and Registered Nurses to provide assessments to establish level-of-care need
· Patient-centered, multidisciplinary treatment
· Evidence-based therapies
· Individualized treatment planning
· Structured, therapeutic environment
No referral needed, anyone may call for assistance.
*If you think you’re experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room for help.
With limited exceptions, physicians are not employees or agents of this hospital. For language assistance, disability accommodations and the non-discrimination notice, visit our website.