BIRDVILLE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION CEREMONY 2020
BHS Ticket Distribution/Pick Up
ALL tickets for each graduate's family (both the initial/premium 5 tickets and the additional/non-premium 5 tickets) can be picked up at the main entrance of Birdville High School during the following dates/times:
Wednesday, June 10 or Thursday, June 11
8am to 10am or 5pm to 7pm
Note: We will need identification (either a driver's license for family/student or BHS student ID) to verify the apporpriate person is picking up the tickets.
More info about Graduation tickets can be found on the BHS Ticket Information Page.
Senior Dress Recommendations
Senior Class: More than anything, we want this ceremony to feel as special as possible. We want to give you all the Pomp and Circumstance as is possible under these circumstances. One way to do that is to practice the same formal dress requirements as all of the classes that preceded you.
Below are all of the standards of dress as defined by Birdville High School and Birdville ISD. If you have special needs, please contact your counselor. They may be able to help.
- Gown (pressed - do this ahead of time because they are severely wrinkled)
- Only the tassel may be worn on the cap - no other adornments, writings or decorations allowed
- No flip flops or athletic shoes (black dress shoes only).
- Nothing worn outside of gown other than cords, medals, sashes issued by the counselors.
- No bags, back packs or purses.
- No gum.
- No cell phones or electronic devices, no ear phones/buds (let your family hold these or keep them in your car).
- Black dress shoes (no athletic shoes). High heels are not recommended due to the uneven surfaces at the ballpark.
- Dresses/skirts must be school appropriate in length and must not show below the robe.
- Dresses/shirts must not show above the collar of the gown.
- Black slacks with black socks or hose.
- Top must meet or overlap at waistband of skirt or pants.
- Appropriate jewelry.
- Black dress shoes (no athletic shoes) or All black cowboy/western boots are acceptable
- Black socks
- Black dress pants (no jeans or shorts)
- Black belt White dress shirt with collar (must be pressed)
- Black or Navy tie (solid color preferred, no pattern)
- No T-shirts with or without a collar
*Texas Rangers Security Measures: All guests will pass through metal detectors when entering the park.