For New and Returning Students
Tuition-based Pre-K Information
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-547-5712.
- We will continue to register and enroll students who qualify for pre-K based on federal and state eligibility requirements. Visit eligibility requirements .
- Child must be four years old by September 1, 2022. (We will open spots for three-year-olds if we have space available. We will not know about spaces for three-year-olds until May at the earliest.)
- In addition, Tuition-based Pre-K is now open: Tuition-based Pre-K
- We will have prekindergarten at every elementary campus; however, there may not be space available at every campus.
- Current Staff should submit their requests for Tuition-based Pre-K by March 14th.
- Lotteries for tuition-based Pre-K are ongoing. Families will be notified if their child is selected for placement.
- The $125 non-refundable supply fee and first month’s tuition are due at placement to hold spot.
- The lottery will be used to select names of candidates. Students will be placed based on space availability at one of their top four choices. If there is not space at one of their top four choices, we will offer other options.
If you have questions about registration, contact the Office of the Executive Director of Elementary Education at 817-547-5712.