Taylor AndersonTrusteePlace 7 - Expires 2019Member:2016-PresentBoard of Trustees
Elected to the BISD Board of Trustees in 2016, Anderson is married to Nicole and has two children–Luke and Emma. He attended Birdville ISD schools and graduated from Richland High School in 2004. In 2008, he received a B.A. in Political Science from Texas Tech University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in 2011.
He has been an active board member of the Birdville Education Foundation, serving on the scholarship committee and as chair of the 2015 Tribute fundraiser. In addition, he has served on BISD’s Teaming for Educational Excellence (TEE) Committee and the Smithfield Middle School Site-Based Committee.
Anderson is a member of the:
· Northeast Richland Lions Club, where he serves as second vice president;
· Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court;
· Tarrant Volunteer Attorney Services;
· Tarrant County Bar Association, where he served as Real Estate Section Vice Chair from 2014 to 2016;
· Texas Land Title Association, as an associate member.
Anderson is an attorney for Law, Snakard & Gambill, PC.
All Board Meetings are located in the BISD Administration Building Board Room, 6125 East Belknap, Haltom City, 76117 and open session starts at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.