Prekindergarten Eligibility Requirements
Prekindergarten is available to children four years of age on or before September 1 of the school year who meet eligibility requirements in one or more of the following areas:
- Child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language. Language test will be given at registration.
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Verification of income required.
- Child is an Active Military Dependent or the dependent of a disabled US Military Veteran – Military I.D. required
- Child is Homeless. McKinney-Vento form provided at registration.
- Child who is in or ever has been in conservatorship of Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS). Documentation from CPS is required.
- Child is the dependent of a first responder who died in the line of duty.
Registration for 2020-2021 will begin in July 2020 .
Parents may register students for the current school year on the home campus anytime throughout the year.