Prekindergarten Eligibility Requirements
Prekindergarten is available to children four years of age on or before September 1 of the school year who meet eligibility requirements in one or more of the following areas:
- Child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language. Language test will be given at registration.
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Verification of income required.
- Child is an Active Military Dependent or the dependent of a disabled US Military Veteran – Military I.D. required
- Child is Homeless. McKinney-Vento form provided at registration.
- Child who is in or ever has been in conservatorship of Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS). Documentation from CPS is required.
- Child is the dependent of a first responder who died in the line of duty.
Registration for 2021-2022
Birdville ISD Pre-K/Kindergarten registration opens online and in person starting April 1, 2021.
Please contact your local campus for the following:
- Parents electing to register their student(s) online may submit the necessary documentation online or in person by scheduling an appointment with the campus office.
- Parents planning to register in person need to make an appointment with the campus office and bring the necessary documentation to the appointment.
Questions? Call 817-547-5712