Snow Heights Elementary
4801 Vance Road • North Richland Hills, TX 76180-7969
817-547-2200 • FAX 817-581-5323
Snow Heights - A Community of Learners.
- Principal: Susan Nall
- Assistant Principal: Shawn Serviente
- 2015-2016 Enrollment: 383
- TEA Rating: Met Standard
- Academic Achievement Reading/ELA Distinction
- Academic Achievement in Science Distinction
- Top 25% in Student Progress Distinction
- Top 25% in Closing Performance Gaps Distinction
- Post Secondary Readiness Distinction
- Middle School: North Richland Middle
- Senior High School: Richland High
- Mascot: Polar Bears
- Colors: Blue and White
- Year Built: 1958
- Last Renovation/Upgrade: 2016
- Campus Web site
Mission: The staff of Snow Heights Elementary believes that ALL students are important and can learn. Our purpose is to educate in an academically challenging and emotionally safe environment in which all students can attain their maximum potential.
Click below on campus name to view map for this location.